Applicability and third-party websites and services
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
Types of Information we may collect:
You may be asked to submit personal information when you visit our Trendr. This includes your name, date of birth, street address, e-mail address and phone number. We may collect other information from you such as IP address, geolocation, device ID, date/time stamp, browsing behavior and click-through activity. We may also collect information from data aggregators or publicly available databases.
How we may use the information we collect.
Personal information and other information collected by Trendr may be used to achieve several goals. First, Trendr will use such information to deliver products and services. We may also use personal information to send relevant communications, to provide relevant marketing messages, and to improve our goods and services. We may also combine your information with publicly available information or information collected by trusted third parties to get to know you better.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
We are committed to consumer choice for privacy protections, and thereby support the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Advertising of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may also learn more about how you may opt out of advertisements we place using internet-based data and analytics through the DAA Consumer Opt-Out Page, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page, and Google’s information page.
Cookies and Other Technology
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
Your choices regarding collection of your information include:
- You may choose to not provide this Trendr with your Personally identifiable Information (PII).
- You can adjust your browser settings to refuse/decline cookies. Please note that some of the website functionality may not be available, and other functions of the website may not operate if you choose to decline cookies. Our website provides the users a provision to refuse/decline cookies.
- This website does not respond to the received ‘do not track’ requests.
- You can unsubscribe and can be accomplished by submitting a request Trendr. If you do not want to receive targeted and other marketing and promotional emails from us, you may opt-out at any time by using the opt-out link contained in these emails via the option to ‘unsubscribe’.
We will process your opt-out request within 10 business days.
California Privacy Rights:
Trendr is intended for general audiences, and Trendr neither targets nor markets to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children. We will delete such information if we become aware of it.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
Trendr is intended for users in the United States. When you use our website, you consent to your personal information being transferred and processed in the United States.
Where To Reach Us
Trendr Office of Privacy can be reached at email@example.com. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments relating to our privacy practices, please reach out to us.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information.
Consumer rights provided by The California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
Privacy practices at the Company related with The California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The process for making a request through either channel is available here. The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section ‘How we may use the collected information’.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the section “Types of Information We May Collect” section.